Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The trouble with Ninjas.......

 –noun, plural -ja, -jas. ( often initial capital letter )
a member of a feudal Japanese society of mercenary agents, highly trained in martial arts and stealth (ninjutsu), who were hired for covert purposes ranging from espionage to sabotage and assassination.
When I made my Ninja-bread Man (or Ginger-Ninja as Regena calls him) I didn't take into consideration the nature of Ninjas. Seems like every time I turned around he was gone. Like a vapor! It's amazing how they can hide in the shadows. For now, until the time comes for him to go to his future home, this little guy is being kept in a very safe place, under my constant supervision :)


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like this ginger-ninja is having lots of fun! Very cute and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is too funny and too cute!!
    now I want one! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooo new word: ninjerbread man

    ReplyDelete