Monday, June 6, 2011

Red Canvas + Cosmo Cricket + Sweetwater = Happy!


 I loved the tote bag that I made last week from the upcycled shower curtain so much that I decided that I needed to make another one right away! I used red cotton canvas for the outside and the lining is from the Cosmo Cricket "Early Bird" collection. And because I'm totally obsessed with Sweetwater's fabric labels, I had to add one to this bag as well! I added the extra pockets inside and the re-enforced bottom.

How cute is the Happy Happy Happy label?

I mean seriously?

I know it makes me happy!



5 comments:

  1. Very, very cute. Love the red! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your choice in fabrics,it is a happy bag for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bag and you can not go wrong with red....ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Great color! The labels are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice :-)! And yes it does make me smile.

    ReplyDelete