Friday, July 29, 2011

We're off to a great start!

How crazy cute is my new Minion?
 Regena stitched this onto a dish towel for me.
 Is he not seriously fabulous????? Love love love him!!!

And this is the aftermath of our outing to M & L yesterday.
Some of these fabrics are for a specific purpose
 and some are "just because". 
We had a lovely dinner last night.
These ladies are such a crack up
and it was fun for my hubby to get to meet them :)
Today we are off to the International Quilt Festival!
I can hardly wait!

7 comments:

  1. Have a great time..so jealous..did not know there was a quilt show in so cal..maybe next year!

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is crazy cute.
    Have fun today. I didn't know we were from the same part of the world. I am from West Covina, just south of you.
    Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the minion! He's adorable, and I'm green with jealousy about the fabrics. Can I come play?

    quiltedeuphoria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The minion is adorable. Regena really knows you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute Minion and fabric too! Have sew much fun at the Festival :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We did have fun!!nd you can actually use him!!
    So far,we are off to a great start and I lalready have a rep at m and l. LL

    ReplyDelete