Friday, March 15, 2013

A new box of crayons......

I don't know about you,
but shopping for fabric
is like getting a new box of crayons to me.
I love combining fabrics!
Having the etsy shop gives me the opportunity
to play with colors that I wouldn't
normally pick for my own use.


It's like painting a picture :)

 

I'll be honest,
sometimes I just want to hold it
and admire it........



But seeing it take shape into something useful
is probably my fav :)
Well, I have 2 more aprons already cut out
so I'd better get back to it.

10 comments:

  1. love your aprons! our Walmart has the kitchen appliance print with a black back ground, I wanted it so bad when I saw it but they had the fabric lady woking the paint dept. our Walmart is no fun to be in at times especially when you want fabric lol!
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I already said - "beautiful!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfection Obi Wan :-)! The pink one is totally calling my name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that last one is cute. great job oh busy bee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love yoru aprons. So pretty and colorful

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are so nice,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Karen, I love your aprons. We are alike in the fact you like seeing them come alive the same way I like my embroidering coming alive. I like the middle one. I will watching to see what the next ones look like. Have a wonderful day. Hugs and Prayers from Your Missouri Friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the pink and gray - did you get that at M&L - I'd love to make a tunic out of it, that is if I could actually make a tunic....

    ReplyDelete