Monday, March 25, 2013

Side Kicks :)

So I made some more project bags
and this time I decided to make a few
"Side Kicks".....

What is a "Side Kick"?
They are smaller bags that match,
and they have smaller wool felt hearts :)
They measure 5" x 8".
The perfect size for your embroidery scissors
and some floss.

My daughter and my dear friend Marcia use the project bags
to carry their Bible study materials in
and the new smaller size will be perfect for pens and highlighters.
My daughter in law just told me that she wants
one for her Bible study books too!

Come to think of it,
I should probably make myself a set for Bible study........
The problem will be which fabric to choose :)
Too.....many.....choices.......!
(or maybe I should keep the Cosmo Cricket Early Bird....
after all, it's all the fabric I have left and I do love it sooooo.......)





11 comments:

  1. those are great! but I don't see a color that matches my project bag. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for another use for your project bags! You choose such cute fabrics for them, too.

    --shaunterria--ca11i0pe.blogspot.com--

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are awesome and yes keep the Cosmo Cricket one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all so pretty, that is a hard choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful fabric choices for the side kicks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just recently found your blog and I am just amazed at how many sewing projects you've done! The zippered pouches look fantastic and I like the sidekicks that match. Pretty fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in awe of your talent and creativity! Lovely, lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these.The project bags would be so useful.

    ReplyDelete