Thursday, June 13, 2013

Needle and Thread.....

I can't believe I'm almost done with my Cottage Welcome!
Now I have to paint my entryway
so it will be worthy of this beauty :)

And I had some more fun with needle and threads......
I made six mug organizers and 4 project bags
this morning.
And I need to cut and sew the wool felt hearts 
for the new bags.
I have  a few more bags cut out 
but I'm waiting for zippers to arrive.
 

I actually have one more project to share,
but I need to wait until Monday to show you.
It's a gift for my beautiful niece who is graduating
from Cal Poly Pomona on Saturday!
(I'm secretly VERY proud of myself for being done ahead of time
and not stitching frantically the night before :)

6 comments:

  1. The trek bag is the best!! I can not even wait to learn how to be as productive as you. Can I be like you when I grow up? We shall see...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are one productive lady! I wish I could even get half of that done in one day. (Maybe if I'd get off the laptop!). LOVE the ladybugs! I think you are enabling me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work done. Love the "Welcome"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cross stitch is so pretty! I can't wait to see it finished. I love the mug organizers. The red with white daisies is my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your cottage welcome. I'm new to your blog. Is there a pattern for it or did you work it up yourself? If there is a pattern would you email me and let me know? bevwalks at aol dot com. I think it is beautiful!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete