Monday, December 29, 2014

I don't usually do this......

So it's almost New Year's Eve
and some of you may be going to a fun New Year's party
so I thought I'd share a recent mascara discovery.
(We'll be in bed by 10:00pm because we are racing
towards old age and going to bed early sounds devine)

Anywhooooo,

An unfortunate part of the aging process for me
is that my lashes are getting pretty straight
(yes they used to curl)
and that makes them look almost non-existent.
I've tried many different mascaras
until I stumbled across "They're Real" by Benefit.
Ah-mazing difference, right?
It's pricey at $23.00,
but for me, it's worth it. 

Just because I'm getting older,
that doesn't mean I'm not going 
kicking and screaming into old age :)

Anyone got any miracle products to let me know about?????
I need all the help I can get :)

4 comments:

  1. Have you tried Younique mascara??? the 3D Fibre mascara....it is 35.00 Canadian, but so worth it!!! You can find pic samples on Facebook and you can find it through my FB page

    ReplyDelete
  2. i rarely wear makeup. should I start?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! I'll have to check that out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a product to recommend if you have fingernails that tear down too low on the nail bed... Sally Hansen 14 day Nail Shield. It is a nail wrap type product and since using it, my thumb nails have not had one tear and I'm slowly teaching them how to grow through! It looks like nail polish once applied and comes off with acetone nail polish remover. I change the wrap every two weeks.I like the look of your Mascara, will have to see if it's available here!

    ReplyDelete