Friday, January 2, 2015

Getting back to my old habits :)

I'm not a New Year's Resolution kind of girl.
But I want to get back to some of the things 
that make me happy.
Some of you may know this already,
but my hubby, our son, our son-in-law, 
our nephew, and who ever else wants to join in,
get together at our house on Friday nights
to smoke cigars, watch movies
and solve the world's problems over coffee :)
(They smoke outside.....of course)
I used to sew on Friday nights
but this past year I've been so busy with my etsy business
that I've been too tired to sew.
But not tonight!
I finished up these 2 pajamas for 
Evie and Sofie.
I used Butterick B6123
that comes with the matching pattern for their dolls.

Don't you just love this flannel?
I was so happy to find it in both purple and pink.
Evie loves purple and Sofie loves pink.


The dolls already received their jammies on Christmas Eve.

I'm hoping to get a picture of the girls with their dolls.
Maybe their Mommies will be nice enough to take 
a photo or two for me :)

8 comments:

  1. I need to get back to sewing regular like too. And the jams....Adorbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those turned out sweet! I too understand about being too tired to sew some days. I'm planning a little built in creative time in the afternoons just for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Nana! I used to look forward to playing on Friday nights with you Chicas. I need to get back to it also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't they precious. Good on you for doing all those buttonholes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you're back to posting Karen - and you sure picked an adorable set (well, TWO sets) of projects to tease us with - sweet jams, and sweet dolly jams! Evie and Sofie are very lucky little dgds :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww....so awesome! My two granddaughters just got 18 inches this Christmas. I have 4 dresses cut out....just need to find the strength to sew them. I've been fairly useless the past 2 days! These jammies are such a cute idea. Love the fabrics!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. those pj's are adorable & when you can throw in a doll pattern that's even more adorable, this would work well with Pattern reviews sew foir a child challenge

    Helen

    ReplyDelete